Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blink and You'll Miss It

Yep, that's what I did. Blinked.

We did our mini Wilco tour thanks to my father in law for rescuing us. We came home and I was going to post the pictures of Lilac Rain and the traveling rock sock and all of the people who we met and...no internet. For the longest time, our internet was down. I guess that's one of the inconviences of living in the woods. Then the school year started and soccer and hoops to jump through with work and finally when life seemed to slow down just enough to breathe, the computer died.

Things seem to be slowing down again, which is rather odd since the holidays are kicking in, for Lilac Rain basketball has started and for the Mountain Man being the basketball coach . We have a new computer and hopefully I'll get the pictures up and posted. I would love to get this blog rolling...let's see if the Universe has any objections.

Wishing everyone peace this Thanksgiving!

No comments: